BREATHING CHAMBER - Banco de Patentes
Banco de patentes
Destinado: Comunidad investigadora. El contexto actual derivado de la situación pandémica obliga, más si cabe, a aunar esfuerzos para avanzar en la sociedad y la economía del conocimiento. El...
Dos tecnologías del Banco de Patentes, Sistema de Sellado Epidural y Antisense RNA-therapeutics in Myotonic Dystrophy, entre las ganadoras del Programa de Aceleración Comercial Internacional FIPSE...
List of Patents
Back BREATHING CHAMBER
DEVICE AND METHOD FOR MONITORING THE RESPIRATORY RATE OF A SUBJECT
The invention relates to a device for monitoring the respiratory rate of a subject, which comprises: means for detecting changes in the subject's torso that indicate breathing movements; a processor that receives signals from the detection means and checks that a respiratory frequency of the subject is within pre-established reference respiratory frequency values; and means for preventing emergencies, which are designed to be activated by the processor. According to the invention, the detection means comprise a laser emitter designed to project at least one point onto the subject's torso; a camera; and a filter that is coupled to the camera and designed to detect only the light spectrum emitted by the laser emitter. The application also relates to a method for this purpose.
The object of the invention is a device for monitoring the respiratory rate of a subject, which comprises:
- a system for detecting changes in a torso of the subject indicative of breathing movements of the subject,
- a data processor (computer) that receives signals from the detection system about the breathing movements of the subject and checks that the respiratory rate of the subject is within preset respiratory rate reference values, and
- emergency prevention device adapted to be activated by the data processor when the respiratory rate of the subject is outside the preset respiratory rate reference values.
Where, the system of detection comprises:
- a laser emitter, adapted to project at least one point, preferably a pattern or matrix of points, on the torso of the subject,
- a camera, and
- a filter coupled to the camera, adapted to detect only a spectrum of light that corresponds to that emitted by the laser emitter.
IPR belong to IBV as in:
WO2019145580A1 DEVICE AND METHOD FOR MONITORING THE RESPIRATORY RATE OF A SUBJECT